Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Picture Delay

Y'all....I am so upset. I have made plans several times now to take pictures of the kids to celebrate Landon turning 6 months old and Kameron turning 3 1/2 years old. Each and every time I check the weather, it looks great. I get all my supplies together the night before, outfits all laid out, and barely sleep for potential pictures running through my head. The day arrives and as I crack my eyes open it looks too dark in the house, I get up, and not even 15 minutes after I get up rain starts pouring down. This happens each and every time I make plans. I am so stinking upset!! Hopefully, hopefully I will get pictures taken sometime this week. If not, at this rate Landon may be 7 months old before I get pictures taken! boooo!!


1 comment:

  1. been thinking about you and hoping that you're all feeling better!! i hope you get to take those pictures soon! the weather has been so funky here too!
    have a great weekend, rian!!
    tons of love
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete