I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
How about some pictures?
Wanna see some more pictures of my little guy? I thought you would! Enjoy!! :-)
cute little toes
"You think I'm cute, Mom?"
"Awww...shucks, Thanks!"
Love this chunky, happy baby!
love this face!!
And he was totally done having his picture taken! lol
Oh my heavens...I want to hug him too! That last photo is too cute... He looks so full of personality and like such a happy baby! Xoxox You take beautiful photos!
Please let me cuddle, squeeze, and squish on him! He's sooo adorable :)
ReplyDeleteCome on! He is so squishable! :)
DeleteOh my heavens...I want to hug him too! That last photo is too cute...
ReplyDeleteHe looks so full of personality and like such a happy baby!
Xoxox
You take beautiful photos!
Thanks, Maria! I'm so blessed because he truly is always happy. :)
Delete