Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Just Swinging

Landon spends a lot of time in his Fisher Price swing and he loves it! He yells at his animal mobile, he coos at them and smiles so big. After talking for a little bit he usually goes to sleep for a while. I would be so lost some days with out it.
Yelling at the animals on his mobile

"oh these things are awesome"

"can I hold them?"

And the best part about the swing....he sleeps in it, sometimes for hours. :)

so sweet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment