Weight:
20 pounds 3 ounces. Yeah….you read that right…20 pounds!!!
No wonder my back hurts!
Length:
27 inches. Not much growing this month but he is big enough
now that we had to buy a new carseat because he had officially outgrown his
infant one.
Hair/Eyes:
He gets more and more hair every day, and with each day it
gets darker.
His eyes still look green to me.
Clothing Size:
9 months, 9-12 months, and 12 months
Diapers:
Still size 4
Sleeping:
Well the past three nights have been great. He is going to
bed between 8 and 9, gets up around 6:30 or 7, and then up for the day around
8:30. I know it may not last so I am enjoying it while I can.
Eating:
Still breastfeeding every 2-4 hours. We still aren't doing
solids that much. He will have them a couple of times a week. He still enjoys
his veggies and really likes play ole unsweetened applesauce. I find it really
funny that he likes applesauce because he does not like the apples that are
meant for babies.
New Developments:
Crawling sorta….he does a mean army crawl! He is still
working on coordinating getting up on his hands and knees and then moving
forward. But if he wants something he will drag himself to it.
He is currently getting 4 more teeth.
He is sitting in the buggy like a big boy when we go
shopping now.
We had to lower his crib because he would pull up on the
side of it till he could peak over the side.
Favorite Things:
His sister still remains one of his favorite things. Why, I
have no clue, but he loves her. If she isn't here it seems that he gets so
bored. As soon as he sees her in the morning, he gives her the biggest smile.
Random Things:
He had a favorite monkey, he loved his monkey so much…..and…..I
lost it. :-((((( While toting him in the carseat between doctor’s appointments, he disappeared.
I am still very upset about it.
When we lowered Landon’s crib I realized that I never took a
picture of Landon’s room, but honestly, we still haven’t finished his nursery.
Sad I know, but that is what happens when a baby comes early, you have another
child, you are going to school, and you always seem to be at the doctor for
various reasons. Oh well!
We saw his GI doctor on Tuesday and we have been given the
go ahead to start reintroducing foods. I have purchased soy spread, but I am
still too scared to try it. I just don’t want to cause him any discomfort, but
I know I will have to take the plunge at some point.
And now pictures!!!
| my handsome dude |
| ole green eyes trying to get as many fingers in his mouth that he can. |
| love his smile!! |
| he sits like this all the time...I love it! |
| stretching out |
| and then he was done taking pictures and decided to take off. After he was done with pictures, I snapped this one of Kameron. |
![]() |
| love her so much even when she drives me crazy! lol |

hehe love his double chin!!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha...I love it too! :-)
Deletehappy seven months to your sweet boy!! omygosh, i love the way he sits with his feet together!! your photos are always beautiful - that one of kameron at the end is so so pretty! i hope the weekend has been good to your and your family. <3
ReplyDeletesending love your way
xoxox
maria
Thanks, Maria! We have had a great weekend. :)
DeleteI love your handsome man's pictures but I really love that black and white of Kameron!
ReplyDeleteYou take such great pictures :)