Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

He sleeps!!

Friday, June 22nd, my little guy slept through the night for the first time. I'm talking he went to bed at 12:30am and slept till 11am!! I was shocked and figured that it was a complete fluke. The next night he woke up every 4-5 hours, I told myself, "see...just a fluke". Sunday night I noticed that around 7pm he was really fussy so I got him ready for bed, he was asleep by 7:30pm and slept till 6am. He then ate and went back to sleep, and didn't wake up until 9:30am!! Last night....down at 7:45, slept till 5, ate, back to sleep, slept till 9!!! So here I am with a little boy who is almost 3 months old and already sleeping through the night. I am in complete shock and I really hope that it continues. I was so afraid that I would have another child that did not sleep. Kameron was 17 months old before she slept through the night. She was up every 2-3 hours; I am surprised I survived! lol.

Ahhhhhh....so happy my little guy is sleeping so good! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I hope so too! That would be wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! We've had a couple 7 hour stretches this week :) I'm hoping were on the verge of sleeping thru the night!

    ReplyDelete