Yesterday I took Landon for his 4 month check up. It was by far the worst experience at the doctor. Not because of the doctor but because Landon just doesn't handle shots very well. Kameron would cry and then as soon as you picked her up she was fine. Landon just screams and screams while he is getting his shots. Then you pick him up and he still screams. He was so upset that I didn't even dress him before we left. Yeah....I put him in the carseat in just his diaper! lol. It breaks my heart to see him cry so. :-( But other than his reaction to his shots, he had a great visit and is doing great. Here are his stats:
Weight:
16 pounds 10 ounces! He is in the 74th percentile
for weight.
Length:
25 ½ inches long! He grew and inch and half in one month!
That puts him in the 65th percentile for length.
Hair/Eyes:
Still just a fuzzy head. I can’t tell what color his hair is
but most of his new hair seems to be a blonde color and in some pictures his
hair has a reddish hue.
His eyes are still iffy. They look green the majority of the
time and his pediatrician said they have a green hue, but they can still change
up until he is one year old.
Clothing Size:
Mainly 3-6 months but also some 9 months
Diapers:
Size 3. We use Pamper’s Baby Dry at night so I don’t have to
change his diaper during the night and then I use the Target brand during the
day.
Sleeping:
Eh. Not great but better than his sister slept at this age.
He usually goes to sleep around 9:30/10 sleeps till 2:30, eats then sleeps till
6:30, eats then sleeps till 10ish. Overall his sleep is not too bad.
Eating:
He is still exclusively breastfeeding. He normally eats
every 2-3 hours during the day. We started cereal yesterday and he loved it!!!
I couldn’t get the spoon to his mouth quick enough and then he was sucking it
down.
New Developments:
Grabbing his toys, he has rolled over twice, laughs all the
time, he has found his hands so they are always in his mouth, he has better
control of his hands so he has figured how to hold onto my hand when he is
eating (so sweet).
Favorite Things:
Eating!! And his butterfly toy.
![]() |
| nom, nom, cereal! |

landon and kameron are going to be so happy you have all of this documented. it is fun to think about how years and years from now they will be able to read all the things you've shared. <3
ReplyDeleteyou are a wonderful mama. <3
xoxox
maria