Today I decided to make a collage of photos of Landon from 1 month to 4 months just to see how much he has changed. As I arranged the photos, tears just streamed down my face. The tears fell and fell and sobs shook my shoulders. I am beyond blessed to have this amazing child in my life. There were days I didn't think I would get to meet him, but here he is. And he has filled me with love and joy again. When you have a miscarriage your heart breaks. My heart broke and it took a long time to heal. My pregnancy with Landon was filled with many scares that would break me down even more. But as soon as I met my son, as soon as I held him and touched the soft hair on his shoulder, I was whole. Whole like I haven't been a long time. He has completely healed my heart. He has taken that spot that was empty and filled it to overflowing. I live for his smiles, his coos, his laughs. For some reason God decided to bless me with this beautiful child, He allowed this beautiful child to heal me completely. All I can do is thank Him as my tears continue to pour down my face and soak my shirt. Thank you Lord for this amazing, beautiful, joyful baby. Thank you for protecting both of us in what could have been a very dangerous situation. Thank you for making him strong and healthy despite being early. Thank you for making all my dreams come true.

wonderful words of gratefulness, rian. <3 i love seeing how babies change over the months! this was such a cute collage! he looks so much like his sister. <3
ReplyDeletesending lots of love!
maria