Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Let it Rain


I am one of those people who loves worship music. I love to worship God in my house, in my car, etc. Tonight I cranked up the Jesus Culture channel on my Pandora Radio. This song came on and filled me up with so much love and joy in the Lord. There were times that I turned away from God but He was always there waiting for me to turn back to Him. He is always there for me when I need Him and even when I don't/want Him to be. My soul longs for Him, I long to be better. Lord let your presence rain on me and fill me up. 

In the Lord there is freedom; freedom from the world, freedom from your pain, freedom from your depression, freedom from your stress, freedom from your shame, freedom from your failures. In Him all things are whole. In Him there is joy.

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did and that you will let the Lord touch your soul where you are right now.




2 comments:

  1. this was a beautiful song, rian. love the music and the lyrics!
    and i LOVE your new header. it is so cute and those are such great photos!!
    i hope you had a wonderful weekend. <3
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Maria! Thank you about my new header! It took me forever to create something I was happy with and this is perfect (IMO). I hope you had a great weekend and I can't wait to hear an update! <3

      Delete