I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
New Blog
So as to not bog down this blog with my dairy/soy free recipes I have started up a new one. If you want to still see my yummy recipes how about come follow along. :-)
that's awesome, rian! i will head over when i'm done catching up. sorry i haven't been around. i've been sleeping and barfing. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are back. Boo and yay to the barfing. No fun but a good sign!
Delete